Blog Post #7

 

While scrolling through educators websites (https://www.leonschools.net/Page/6971), I mainly saw contact information and brief self-introductions. There weren’t any “welcome” messages or descriptions of the class. I even saw one with contact information and credentials only. They didn’t seem nearly as fleshed out or as welcoming as they should be. However, I acknowledge that I may not have complete access to the websites so they could have more information and a more welcoming feel.

I envision myself using a lot of teacher productivity tools to help keep myself and my classroom organized. Quizlet, ClassDojo, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office come to mind when thinking about organizational tools. I also imagine myself using interactive tools that can help with classroom engagement like Kahoot! or Polling Everywhere.

I was surprised with everything you can do when designing a canvas page. The interface was difficult to navigate at first but I actually like the way it’s set up. I think canvas has a lot of good and simplistic presets to use when making pages. After playing around with it for a while, I became

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Blog Post

Blog Post #8

Blog Post #9