First Blog Post

Hello bloggers :)

My name is Skyler and I am in my undergraduate at Florida State University. This blog will follow my journey through educational technology via my EME2040 class. I am a psychology major but I hope to pursue a masters in education. I enjoy reading, playing the drums, watching movies, and playing an obscene amount of videogames. 

In an ever-expanding and improving technological age, I've seen a lot different technology used throughout my schooling. From basic programs to classroom games to virtual reality lessons, I've bared witness to it all. However I've never used such technology as someone interested in becoming an educator, my experience is only that of a student. This blog and my EME2040 class will give me the opportunity to practice and understand how to utilize educational technology as a future educator, and I'm excited to see what that brings. 

As a student of 16 years, I have had to rely on many different resources in my personal learning network (PLN). The majority of my PLN has been information found via the internet or books. However, I have relied on the insight and knowledge of my friends, family, teachers, and peers on numerous occasions. I have yet to expand my PLN beyond that, but perhaps that will change in the coming years. 


Comments

  1. Hi Skyler! I am also a psychology major thinking about pursuing education for my masters degree! I think playing drums is super cool and that is also something I would like to learn. I would also like to expand my PLN, and I think this class is a great resource for me to learn more about technology I could use as a future educator!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #8

Blog Post #9